Explore over 500 lessons, immersive worlds, challenges and curriculum.
Learn to Build, Build to Learn
Game based learning that prepares students for the future by building skills such as creativity, problem solving and systems thinking.
Courses covering STEM, Programming, Socio-Emotional Learning, History, Languages, 21st Century Skills, among others.
Prepare for the Digital Future
Computational thinking with curriculum and in-game programming.
Build empathy and learn digital citizenship.
Designed for Education
Minecraft: Education Edition has features built specifically for learning environments to support collaboration, assessment, programming and more. Several schools around the world have integrated Minecraft: Education Edition into their curriculum.
- Collaborate on projects with colleagues in multiplayer
- Features and tutorials to support educators
- Play in a safe environment
- Learning content and curriculum guides for various subjects
- Customize the game and use accessibility features