Understand new skills requirements in the post-pandemic environment. Rethink technology’s role in the education system to foster skill building. Align stakeholders and facilitate the creation of an action plan.
Empowering the next generation of innovators
The Intel® Skills for Innovation Initiative helps educators integrate technology into their teaching as they foster the development of social-emotional, cognitive, and technological skills to prepare students for a technology-driven workplace.
Adopt technology-supported, skills-based learning models across the entire education system.
Develop educators’ competencies to facilitate higher-order skills development in their students.
Experience technology in the actual learning environment and assess its potential for skill building.
Intel® SFI is Reinventing Technology’s Role in Education to Empower Students to Become the Next Generation of Innovators
The Intel® Skills for Innovation Initiative (Intel® SFI) empowers decision-makers and educators in adopting technology to create innovative learning experiences which actively engage students in all learning environments – virtual, at school, or blended. By inspiring teachers and learners to reach their full potential through a technology-supported, skills-based approach, the Intel SFI Initiative guides them to build their skills to maximize learning outcomes and prepare students for a changing, technology-dominated world.
- Includes a Starter Pack, consisting of a set of hands-on activities
- Library of 70 activities and over 140 hours of content
- Pre-designed, technology-infused new learning experiences
- Integrates digital technologies and skill-building into the curriculum
- Helps build students’ interest in curriculum subjects
- Suitable for remote and virtual learning, as well as flipped classroom models