This movement brings together more than 5000 people, including engineers, scientists, designers, marketers and health professionals, and more than 250 companies that share a purpose: “unite Portuguese talent in the development of technological solutions that help the population to overcome the Covid-19 challenge”.
JP.IK, for the essence of its Mission and the uncertainty that abruptly transformed our lives just over two months ago from the spread of Covid-19, decided to join the altruistic Cause of the Movement # tech4COVID19 and donated 500 computers PUPIL 104.
By supporting this Cause through the donation of devices especially designed for children, JP.IK contributes actively to reduce the problem of inequality in access to education aggravated by the suspension of face-to-face classes due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The mission of Student Keep is to create an online platform through which it is possible to
- Identify the students without access to a computer and/ or Internet
- Fund raising and making available technological devices to meet these needs
Furthermore, through the support raised, Student Keep works with the purpose of:
- Increase the governmental capacity to respond to this problem
- Ensure a faster and more efficient response
- Promote social awareness about issue
- Promote citizen involvement
By supporting this very noble Cause in times of pandemic, JP.IK joins other Portugueses Companies and Organizations, including EDP, Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian, Primavera, Fundação GALP, CELFOCUS and DECO PROTESTE.